Seems I've found my mojo again now. I've finished my first unit of Carthaginians (Numidian Foot) apart from the basing. Next up is the Numidian Horse x 2 which are already cleaned and assembled. The foot only took about 2 hours to paint so hopefully the horse won't be much beyond that.
Here's a pic of the foot as they stand...
Thursday, January 1, 2009
Crikey. It's been the best part of two months and I've been sorely sidetracked by other projects, mainly an entire Flames of War DAK army and a pile of pulp 28mm figs.
Anyways, things are back on track. Here's a pic of the completed camp for my Burgundians. I'm quite pleased with how it turned out - almost a mini diorama so to speak. I'm planning a similar effort for my Carthaginians...