Sunday 17 November 2013

Basing, a Prince's New Coat and a Warning from the UN

Hello all. Something of a mixed bag to finish the weekend...

First up, I've finished the last couple of odd Necromunda figs I was working on and based the lot up. Remember to click for larger versions of the image.



Secondly, Grand Prince Dmitry IV Dmitrovich of Velikye Byelgorodniya has a new coat! Click away to read all about it.


And finally, the UN met recently and have added a new item to their list of prohibited terror weapons. Henceforth it will be illegal under the Geneva Convention to allow small children to roll dice on behalf of grown men. You have been warned.



Cheers,
Millsy

15 comments :

  1. Beautiful paintjob, the colors are really great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the Necromunda! Beautiful bright colors and lots of character in these, um, characters.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are truly marvelous. The painting (stunning colors), basing and figures themselves are superb. Best, Dean

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice work Millsy! I'm wondering at the genesis of that last bit on kids rolling dice for grown men. I sense a story there...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "I sense a story there..."
      Indeed, but we can't speak about Dice Club.

      Delete
  5. At least those dice won't pose a choking hazard...
    ; )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Superb looking work there - kids are indeed an occupational hazard in games rooms. I should stick that last picture up on my door.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "I should stick that last picture up on my door."
      Feel free ;-)

      Delete
  7. Hi Millsy, I believe the UN or EU is quite capable of implementing such a ban - for our own good of course!

    Cheers

    Ken

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...