Saturday 17 June 2017

Paint Table Saturday


Inspiration and consequently perspiration has been somewhat lacking at Chez Millsy of late. Nothing especially wrong, just whenever I stand at the door to the room where I paint I can also see the couch in front of the telly. And, well, the rest as they say is history.

Today, however, things have been different. A couple of packages du jour this week have perked my interest and I'm back into the 55 Days at Peking project with a vengeance. Today I've been painting up more Boxers...


And also some Temple Dogs from Ainsty Castings...


I've also put together a bunch more greenery and er pinkery(?) in the form of stands of bamboo and cherry blossoms, having seen Mr Awdry's wonderful effort on same...




Finally I've picked up a handful of beads which will do nicely as planters and/or lanterns...


That's it for today. Back to the paint table!

Cheers,
Millsy

9 comments :

  1. Great looking minis and terrain...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I thought things had gone a bit quite around here! Mind you my armchair has been calling me of late too! Splendid work and thank you for the shout out, though of course I was in turn inspired by Andy of da Gobbo's Grotto. Like the beads, nice idea. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those beads are going to be good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great stuff there mate

    Yep, rather quiet at my Hobby desk of late also...

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh, a lot of great looking miniature stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Like those beads and the cherry blossom!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very busy! Lots of lovely stuff there!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cherry blossoms and bamboo look great!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those dogs have come up a treat; Ainsty delivers the goods once more!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...