Monday 21 October 2019

Portable Wargame Fantasy rules

I mentioned in my last blog post that I've been formulating plans for a solo fantasy campaign using Bob Cordery's Portable Wargame rules to fight the tabletop battles. There is no current "official" fantasy version of the rules but a few people have drafted some tentative rules of their own.

I've also had a go, especially given I intend to use these as mentioned above. I've created a new Portable Wargame Fantasy blog page to capture my thinking on troop types, special abilities and spells.

Painting is going very well with the Orcs & Goblins and Empire of Man forces complete. More on that soon once I have had time to take some decent pics.

Cheers,
Millsy




3 comments :

  1. Looking forward to seeing your 15mm hordes in due course mate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "15mm fantasy? Heresy!" says man living in a flat and fast running out of storage space.

    I'm not dismissing this out of hand...
    In fact, I'm rather looking forward to seeing the armies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We want to see pics!! Gimme, Gimmeeee....

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...