Saturday 1 August 2015

Paint Table Saturday


Things have been crazy busy the last few weeks and it seems like an age since I've picked up a brush. In fact I still haven't really, but I guess a can of undercoat almost counts?

Today I made a start on Part II of a full army commission I'm working on for a mate - a 40K Dark Angels force. On the table at present we have a company master, apothecary, five veterans and a converted resin dread...


Now that all the prep work (including EVIL rare earth magnets) is complete I can actually start some painting. Phew...

Cheers,
Millsy

5 comments :

  1. Plenty there to keep you inspired, good to know you are still out there my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go for it Michael. I look forward to the results!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You learn something new every day - rare earth magnets are EVIL! ;)

    Looking good so far Millsy :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I blame WBQ - he's been working like a Trojan to make the next issue look reaaal purty!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...