Saturday 24 December 2016

Merry Christmas!


It's been something of a tumultuous year here at Chez Millsy but one thing has remained constant - my enjoyment of my gaming hobby. The reason for that is quite simple. I have a wonderful set of intelligent, witty and caring gaming buddies both here in Australia and also around the world. You guys help keep me sane and made the more unpleasant aspects of 2016 seem a lot less overwhelming.

So from Evan, myself and all our the boys here at Canister & Grape a very Merry Christmas! We hope you have a safe and enjoyable time and that you perhaps find a new toy or two under the tree tomorrow morning.

Cheers,
Millsy

17 comments :

  1. Merry Christmas - have a great time

    ReplyDelete
  2. And a merry Christmas to you, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can only reiterate the sentiments of my blolleague Mr Mills and wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas! It's always a pleasure reading your blog. Karl

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Christmas Millsy, and here's hoping for a less tumultuous 2017!
    Cheers, Peter

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah Shucks, right back at you Millsy! In all seriousness I would like to wish you and your family a very Happy Christmas and thank you for all the quality work, fun and mutual support you have shared this year - top bloke, as I am reliably informed you say in your neck of the woods.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Merry Christmas Millsy! YNWA, bring on the second half of the season!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Merry Christmas and all the best for 2017 Millsy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have a cracking Christmas Millsy!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...