Sunday 15 October 2017

Peking - Russian Legation Build Complete!

So that's another legation compound build complete with the painting and basing of the Russian Legation finished up today. You can see part one of the build here...

I went ahead and added a bunch more details on this build right from the start as I mentioned last post. I'm glad I did and I'm really pleased with the overall finished building.


Google Translate provided the text for "Russian Embassy" in a suitable font.


A Russian period style flag flies over the door which is flanked by some flower pots with blooms.


The moon gate gives entry to the courtyard which will alternately have trees and flowers or firing steps included. Paving leads from the front gate to both the main building and the courtyard.



Like the British Legation the first floor is removable.


Next up? A couple of bridges and the canal I think. Once that's done it might be time for some progress shots of all the existing terrain set out together.

Cheers,
Millsy

14 comments :

  1. I've been watching this progress with real interest. It's been building over a while and I can't wait to see the table when it is all done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work, Millsy! I like the signage and look forward to seeing the town.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is a sweet "little" building indeed! It might be heresy, but...I think I like this one better than the British legation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. First-class terrain, Millsy! Everything is stunning, particularly impressed with the Chinese characters.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely compound Millsy!
    Cheers, Peter

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super Cool Building. Splendid Painting!
    Canals are easy as long as you don`t fall in.
    Greetings from the Evergreen of Fiddle Wood BB

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great build, looks very smart, the moon gate works really well.
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks brilliant mate. That is going to be quite a table when its all setup!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Excellent terrain builds!
    Cheers,
    JB

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...