Saturday 2 December 2017

Paint Table Saturday


It's raining, it's pouring! Sweet, that means I can paint instead of mow the lawn... :-)

I'm beavering away on my second monthly instalment for the Old World Army Challenge at the moment, in this instance a 24 man unit of WFB Empire greatswords. I simply couldn't resist the fluff so these are the one, the only, Carroburg Greatswords.


In other news, Challenge supplies have started to arrive in earnest and in volume. Today a "small" order of grass tufts and shrubbery arrived. To be fair a couple of boxes do belong to Ev...


As always the service from Tajima1 was impeccable and on top of great product and speedy delivery we also qualified for a free box. What's not to like?

Cheers,
Millsy

4 comments :

  1. Great choice for the start of the Challenge! Love the Carroburg livery. I'd like a set of the "newer" plastic Greatswords, but I can't believe how expensive they go for on ebay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the “in volume” .. that’s me lad! Looking forward to seeing an Uber productive Millsy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool models! Sadly, the sun came out today so I was back out with the mower...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesomeness! Great looking unit Millsy!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...