Liebster awards are doing the rounds again it seems and this time we've been nominated! Rather chuffed to say the least and most grateful to The Kiwi for his shout out. Thanks mate!
As is traditional I've dug deep through my blog roll and found a dozen or so sites that I feel don't get the followers or recognition they deserve. Have a look at these for some wonderful content and cracking eye candy...
- Blue's Marauding Miniatures
- Campaigns in Iberia
- Dougie's Wargaming Blog
- Dreispitz - Mike´s miniature wargaming blog
- Fiends in Waistcoats
- I Mostly Paint At Night...Mostly
- Je Lay Emprins
- Napoleonic Adventures
- Napoleonic Therapy
- Project Auldearn 1645
- The Northumbrian Wargamer
This round has come with a bit of Q&A which I'm never averse to so here we go...
1. Why did you start blogging?
Gamers in Australia are an insolated mob by comparison to the rest of the world. It's a great way to share and make wonderful mates.
2. If you could change one thing about the wargaming hobby, what would it be?
Less win-at-all-costs gamers. Then I might go to more conventions.
3. What is best in life?
To kill your enemies, to hear the lamentation... No, wait, that's been done before. Family, friends and a delivery of new miniatures.
4. Do you want to live forever?
Maybe. It'll take that long to conquer my lead mountain.
5. Fame or fortune?
Neither. I aspire to comfortable stealth.
6. What miniatures are you most proud of having painted?
The last ones. Every single one is a step forward and hopefully an improvement in my skills.
7. How do you deal with burn out?
I paint something different which explains why my painting desk is often akin to a train wreck.
8. Why is a raven like a writing desk?
Ask Lewis Carroll. What, he's dead? Bugger.
9. Star Wars or Star Trek?
Silly question! Trek. Who gives a damn if Han shot first?
10. If you could only buy from one miniature company from now on, which one would it be?
Crap, this is like asking which eye you'd rather lose. Ummm.... Copplestone Castings. No, wait, Artizan Designs. No, ummm...
11. What is your favourite takeaway?
Indian. Especially right before a staff meeting. Mwahahahahaha!