Tuesday 4 November 2014

Army Gallery Pages

I have a lot of stuff. I've never denied it and at times revel in it. There is an obvious issue with this however in that sometimes even I can't remember what I have or when it last saw the light of day.

That being the case, I've decided to start collecting all the various images and content from across the blog which relate to specific armies in my collection. I'm doing this partly for insurance and documentation purposes but also so that it is easy to share galleries of painted armies for those interested.

Tonight I put together the first one - Heinrich Kemmler's Undead Army of the Cairns for Warhammer Fantasy Battle.

Feel free to have a look and tell me what you think. I plan to do at least one a month hopefully.

Cheers,
Millsy

5 comments :

  1. This is a good idea and I remember that army - it just kept coming in the winter challenge last year!.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea. I tried to do something similar, but ran out of pages on Blogger, I must sit down and do a reorganisation too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Creative and beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great idea. Reminds me that I must update my own insurance to reflect the lead mountain.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent idea, though I expected no less from a qualified librarian!
    ; )

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...